Sheryl Roush is an internationally top-rated presenter, known for highly-tailored, high-content, how-to presentations. Her audiences are educated, engaged and energized! Sheryl has spoken on programs alongside celebrities including: Olivia Newton-John, Geena Davis, Deborah Norville, Jane Seymour, Good Morning America's Joan Lunden, Erin Brockovich, Thurl Bailey, and Art Linkletter... and business giants including: Robert G. Allen, Jim Cathcart, Mark Victor Hansen, Southwest Airlines' CEO Howard Putnam, Suze Orman, and the Gallup Organization's Marcus Buckingham. She has presented over 3,000 programs in nine countries, with rave reviews, standing ovations and lasting results. Additionally, Sheryl addressed 1,000 delegates from 7 nations in the Arabian Gulf, and was the only woman on the three-conference program and formal press conference.
Sheryl Roush is an internationally adored inspirational speaker, helping to rekindle spirit, hope and love. Her own story is one of strong faith, overcoming rape, twice contemplating suicide, filing business bankruptcy, and surviving domestic violence. Today, she encourages women who have experienced similar challenges, including battered and homeless women, bringing hope into their lives.
She is a 9-time author, her most recent and passionate work, Heart of a Mother, is a touching collection of original poems, stories and tributes to our most precious bond – that of our mothers and grandmothers. Her other books include Sparkle-Tudes (scripture plus quotations by and for women), and Heart of a Woman (stories and poems celebrating our inner strength, wisdom and faith). Sheryl is also a contributor to The Princess Principle: Women Helping Women Discovering their Royal Spirit.
Sheryl has presented throughout Canada and the US, as well as Southeast Asia, Australia, Middle East, and the U.K. She has appeared on programs alongside: Olivia Newton-John, Art Linkletter, Good Morning America’s Joan Lunden, Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul), and Commander in Chief’s Geena Davis.
Twice honored for her service to women in the community, Sheryl was crowned “Ms. Heart of San Diego” and is this year’s “Queen of Hope.”
1) 7 Secrets to Connect with Anyone: How to Communicate with Anyone, Anywhere!
This program is fresh — with valuable communication techniques and immediate application for speaking, training, sales, marketing, parenting… The topic is ideal for small an large audiences, and appropriate for an on-site corporate training and meeting, or as a keynote session or conference breakout… LARGE AUDIENCES? YOU BET!
2) Customer Service with Heart: Bringing a positive attitude, connection and spirit to work
How to become more stress-resilient in a high-pressure customer service environment
This is a skill-builder program ideal for very small professional offices, to middle-sized businesses and entire departments in large corporations. Whether needed for internal or external customers, profit and nonprofit organizations benefit from these insights and techniques.
3) Creating a Positive Work Environment: Need to boost morale in your workplace? Are people stressed out? Doing more with less? Not feeling appreciated?
4) How to Conduct Productive & Energizing Meetings: Are your meetings boring, non-productive and long-winded?Is there lack of follow-through afterward?
Do people dread coming to “another meeting?”
Shift that negativity into productivity, teamwork and fun!
Turn your people power into problem-solving brain power.
5) Solid Gold Marketing Design: Need new ideas? More effective–and do-able–strategies?Could you use time- and cost-saving design shortcuts?Are your promotional materials producing the results you want?
6) Sparkle-Tude!®: Feeling stressed out?Need an energizing boost in your attitude?Feeling high pressure and demands with your workload?
7) Sparkle When You Speak!™: Do you get nervous when speaking in front of people?Need to give reports, briefings, presentations?Trouble organizing your thoughts and ideas?