For many years Russ Johnson (Masters of International Management-Thunderbird) has been entertaining & instructing his audience in the area of innovation, change management & faculty development. Founder of Capture Training© Company, & author, speaker, trainer, he is excited to share amazing information & programs that have been developed to inspire & build people & capitalize on organizational excellence. The power behind his extraordinary effect on people is not found just in what he enables them to learn, but in a system that teaches them to continue to learn, innovate & excell long after the training is over! The philosophy is simple. Train so that people hang on or “capture” what they've learned & then convert the inspiration/knowledge into action. It will change the way you work & change the way you play!
Russ Johnson -- Inspiring Innovative Performance
Why We Are Recommending Russ:
Has spent 15 years teaching strategic innovation and working as a small business consultant. He completed his Masters of
International Management from American Graduate School of International Management (Thunderbird). He has practiced those
principles as an entrepreneur, business consultant, educator, trainer, speaker, and innovator. He combines his real-world
business consultancy experience with change management principles to help illustrate the power of individual and
organizational excellence through knowledge and commitment.
Does a great deal of leadership training, motivational peak performance, faculty development and organizational change
He has pioneered programs in Change Management, Learning Transfer, Team Building, Strategic Innovation, Entrepreneurship,
and Service Learning. His private training company focuses on learning transfer and closing the “knowing –
doing” gap in a fun and entertaining way!
- Significant training experience in: leadership, team building, change management, peak performance, faculty
development, organizational behavior and business fundamentals.
- Founded a private training company that specializes in: learning transfer and change management.
- Pioneered a wide variety of programs (strategic innovation, entrepreneurship, team building-rope initiative course)
- Consulted a wide range of businesses
- BA, Communications, Brigham Young University
- MIM, American Graduate School of International Management (Thunderbird)
A Selection Of Clients:
*Weight Watchers International
*ITT Technical Industries
*United States Small Business Development Centers
*Schools, Community Colleges and non-profits
1) Sick Success Strategies: How to Stand Up & Stand Out
2) On Top: Where Creative Minds & Strategic Action Meet
3) Blah, Blah, Blah: How to Reach Distracted Customers, Employees & Managers in the Interruption Age!
4) Quick Activities & Learning Strategies for Busy Teachers & Trainers
5) Ka-Ching: Change Strategies for Increased Performance, Productivity, & Profitability