Rosalie Chamberlain is the Director of Rosalie Chamberlain Consulting LLC. Rosalie is a skilled consultant and facilitator in the area of diversity and inclusion strategy, multicultural competency, coaching and facilitation of diversity and inclusion education. She believes that building cultural competency is critical to the success of an organization. Rosalie is a Certified Professional Coach and works with individuals and groups on leadership development, dynamic relationships, communication and professional career goals.
- Peak Performance
- Performance Improv.
- Personal Dev.
$2500 - $5000
Diversity and Culture
She was the former Diversity Manager for the law firm of Alston & Bird LLP, one of the AmLaw Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity, and ranked on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work for 14 consecutive years, where she was a member of the Executive Staff. Rosalie was the recipient of the 2009 Alston & Bird LLP Diversity Leadership Award, an annual award presented to an attorney or staff member whose extraordinary diversity efforts go above and beyond to further the diversity efforts of the firm. She relocated to Denver, CO, in 2010.
Rosalie has unique experience and perspective with respect to organizational diversity and inclusion and cross cultural competencies. Having worked in and with law firms for over 28 years, 14 of which were at Alston & Bird, she understands how culture impacts an organization. She works closely with management and diversity and inclusion committees developing and implementing strategy and best practices. Rosalie is a skilled facilitator of diversity and inclusion education programs, including classes on Diversity and Inclusion Awareness and Sensitivity, Exploring and Understanding Unconscious Bias, “Microinequities”, Cross Cultural Competencies, Generational Diversity, Best Practices, Understanding People with Disabilities and Diversity Management (RTCT model). She works with organizations to assess their current state, as well as develop actions to move the organization forward to reach desired goals.
Rosalie is a Cornell University ILR Certified Diversity Professional Advanced Practitioner (CCDP/AP), having completed the Diversity Management AP certification program. She completed the Roosevelt Thomas Consulting & Training (RTCT) Subject Matter Expert training, the American Institute for Managing Diversity’s Diversity Leadership Academy, and she is a Supporter of the Center for Legal Inclusiveness, a member of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). She is a former member of the Leadership Team for the Atlanta Diversity Managers Affinity Group (ADMAG).
Rosalie’s speaking engagements include:
• American Conference Institute’s Law Firm Diversity Summit in New York – panelist on the topic of “The Personal Side of Diversity: Solutions Learned from First-Hand Accounts of Diverse Attorneys”
• Harland Clarke Diversity – panelist on “Best Practices and the Business Case for Diversity”
• Georgia State University Diversity Workshop – panelist for undergraduate students and law students
• Atlanta Diversity Managers Affinity Group – panelist on “Maintaining Diversity Focus in Tough Economic Times”
• Atlanta Legal Administrators (ALA) – panelist on “Generational Diversity”
• Co-facilitated Generational Diversity program for Alston & Bird Summer Associate and Diversity Committee
• Diversity presentation on firm’s diversity to Dallas office Summer Associates
• Atlanta Legal Recruitment Association (ALRA) – panelist on the “Status of Diversity in the Legal Profession”
• South Asian Bar Association of GA – facilitator for panel on “Generational Diversity”
• Center for Legal Inclusiveness Fall CLE Expo
• Center for Legal Inclusiveness Internal Network
• University of Colorado Law Students and Faculty
University of Colorado Business School
American Veterinary Medical Association National Veterinary Leadership Conference
DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc.
Exploring & Understanding the Impact of Unconscious
The Relevance of Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace