- Presentation Skills
$5000 - $7500
Reducing Stress Through Joy, Music, And Fun
Richard Fabozzi is a highly creative motivational speaker, singer and master of ceremonies. He has worked with companies such as JP Morgan, Kindred Healthcare, Hyatt, A.G. Edwards, Mary Kay and Marriott. For the past fifteen years he has been revitalizing and inspiring audiences nationwide. He has
presented over 3,500 speaking, wellness and singing programs to corporations, associations and healthcare facilities.
What makes Richard unique? He raises awareness through joy, music and fun. He combines the transformational dynamics of interaction, humor, wisdom, empathy and a keen sensitivity to the human spirit. Richard immediately engages his audiences and resonates with them. Employees are revitalized and company morale is boosted. Whether he is presenting his “Joy in the Workplace” seminar, a stress management workshop or performing his “Tribute to the Rat Pack” musical program, Richard creates an intimate connection with all of his audiences. He understands that creating a positive and relaxed atmosphere is conducive to achieving optimal results.
- 1) Joy in the Workplace
- How to Create and Maintain Joy in the Workplace.
- 2) Recession-Proof Stress Management
- How to Manage Stress Rather Than Being A Victim of It.
- 3) Creative Problem Solving
- How to Master It’s Not About Thinking, It’s About Not Thinking.
- 4) Developing Laser Focus
- How to Be A Master Developer of Laser Focus.
- 5) Self-Esteem is The Core of Success
- How to Master Your Hub of Self-Love.
The following are Richard’s other programs that can be customized and delivered as a keynote, seminar or workshop. These programs are also available to Healthcare Professionals for CEU’s:
- True Leadership (assessment involved)
- Effective Teambuilding
- Changing Your Mind about Change
- Dynamics of Interpersonal Relationships