Peter Droubay is one of the most experienced and effective sales trainers and sales management coaches in America. Over the last 25 years, he's been hired to deliver close to 4,500 speeches, classes, seminars, and workshops, and has coached some of the country's top sales executives. His clients include an impressive list of well-known companies and executives throughout the country. A former associate of the famed speaker, Anthony Robbins, he spent several years managing sales teams and conducting events for the Robbins organization. In the two decades since then, he has formed numerous companies that have become leaders in their industries, including Salestrainer.com, The Top Dogs Commercial Real Estate Training Programs, The Senior's Choice, and several others. Peter's high-energy, yet personable style, coupled with his extensive and profound knowledge, will connect with your audience and provide them with the skills and the inspiration they will need to increase their results.
Peter Droubay The Sales Trainer
• Nationally recognized speaker – over 4,000 events.
• Author of numerous audio and video-based sales training courses, including the best seller, Mega Sales: The Professional Sales Training Series
• Sales management coach with an impressive list of clients.
• Sales force development expert who has built numerous sales teams and designed dozens of successful sales and marketing campaigns.
• Author and designer of dozens of custom corporate training programs that are currently in use at companies around the world.
• Published author of several books; newsletters with hundreds of thousands of subscribers; and hundreds of articles on sales, management, personal development, and a host of other topics.
• Founder and President of Salestrainer.com.
• Director of Training and Development at The Senior’s Choice and Hallmark Homecare, national senior care franchises.
• Founder and author of The Top Dogs Commercial Real Training Programs.
• Former sales manager, then #1 franchisee for Anthony Robbins Companies.
• Native speaker of both English and Spanish (the son of a diplomat, he grew up overseas).
• Certified and/or credentialed in numerous business, coaching, and therapeutic disciplines, including TQM (Total Quality Management), CSA (Certified Senior Advisor), NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming), NAC (Neuro-Associative Conditioning), Hypnotherapy, Time Line Therapy, and several others.
• Adventurer who has traveled, backpacked, climbed, bicycled, and scuba dived around the country and the world.
• A committed family man who enjoys serving his family and community in a variety of ways (Active church member, Boy Scout leader, coach for youth soccer, wrestling, track and field, basketball, and more.)
Breakthrough to Sales Excellence:
A fun, energetic, and active event that helps participants to set sales goals, overcome negative beliefs, and plan for success.
The New Science of Attraction-Based Selling:
How sales has changed and the to build a sales and marketing system that consistently brings in business in today’s business environment.
7 Levels of Leadership (Management Made Easy):
Learn to define, communicate, and measure the seven key areas for success.
The Alchemy of Lead Generation:
How to consistently fill your calendar with outstanding sales appointments.
Closing Sales the Easy Way:
How to determine what your clients actually want, and how to give it to them.
Secrets of Successful Sales Management:
Keys to recruiting, hiring, training, managing, and motivating an outstanding team of sales people.
Individual Sales Skills:
Many clients choose to have Peter focus on individual sales skills that are specifically needed by those in attendance, including: Rapport-Building, Attention-Grabbing Statements, Questions and Needs Analysis, Listening Skills, Presentation Skills, Closing Skills, Objection Handling, Negotiating, Client Follow-up and Customer Service, Referrals and Networking, Appointment Setting Skills, Telephone Skills, Online Networking Skills, and many more.