MICHELLE VILLALOBOS has developed 13 programs on Personality Marketing and Personal Branding that have collectively been delivered – virtually or in person – to over 80,000 people. She speaks professionally on the subject of how to leverage your unique personality to engage prospects and forge relationships that drive business. The Miami Herald recently named Michelle one of the city's “20 Under 40” and she appears regularly in the media. She recently contributed to Ivan Misner's latest bestselling business book: Building The Ultimate Network (Chapter 13: "From Nobody To Somebody: How To Quickly, Easily & Strategically Create A Personal Brand Online In 9 Easy Steps").
Leading Expert in Personality Marketing, Personal Branding & Small Business Development ~
Michelle was born in Medellin, Colombia to Cuban-American parents, moved to the USA at 2 years old, lived in Georgia, New Jersey, Colorado, Florida, and finally the Dominican Republic until she went away to college. Michelle is bilingual and biliterate and delivers workshops en Español también.
Academically-speaking, Michelle’s holds an undergraduate degree in Psychology Modified (with Math) and Spanish Literature from Dartmouth College, and an MBA from the University of Miami.
Michelle loves and practices Improv Theater, is newly obsessed with Social Media (twitter.com/mivi and www.Facebook.com/villalobosmichelle), often puts her life at risk skiing double black diamonds and racing her Mini Cooper, and is a lifelong devotee of Sharpies, which she uses in her workshops because they’re fun and encourage creative thinking.
Some popular recent event titles are:
- You: The Brand (also: You: The ONLINE Brand) – How to “own” your name on Google so that when people look you up they not only FIND you but also know who you are and what you do professionally.
- Make Them BEG: How To Stop Selling And Start Seducing With Your Irresistible Personal Brand – How to attract referrals and incoming business through networking, online marketing and word of mouth lead generation.
- Communicate Powerfully (Without Being A Bit%&) – Let’s face it, women have to play by different rules in business – a man can say something and be considered “powerful” whereas a woman can be perceived differently – even saying the same thing. Learn how to communicate effectively and powerfully with BOTH men and women to get what you want in business.
- Stop Drowning In Business Cards! Keep your network warm and delivering regular leads with a follow up system that maximizes your networking activities while minimizing time-wasting appointments.
- You’re Not Crazy… It’s Just Your Personality Type (variations for networking, sales and marketing): How to take advantage of your unique personality to connect with people, establish rapport and make deals.
- Networking ROCKS! Networking is one of the most powerful ways to drive business… problem is, most people do it ALL WRONG. Networking is not “in-person cold-calling” nor is it a quick, one-shot deal. It requires people skills, strategy and a rock-solid follow up system.