Ken Okel Your TV Insider....has spent more than a decade on-air in TV news, where every day is do or die. He used those same skills when he raised millions in the nonprofit world and served as Executive Director of a professional ballet company. Let Ken show you what is blocking your path to what needs to get done.
Clear The Path
The path to results is an obstacle course, not a straight line. That’s what Ken Okel learned after spending more than 10 years on-air in TV News, running a professional ballet company, and organizing more than 100 hurricane relief volunteers.
In the fast moving TV news industry, Ken worked as news anchor, reporter, weatherman, and talk show host.
From the high cost of putting on a show to dealing with tempermental artists, Ken learned there are a lot of challenges you must overcome as the head of a professional ballet company. He knows what it’s like to be the boss and have to babysit employees who complain about things like having too much toilet paper.
Ken used his Clear the Path philsophy when he coordinated hurricane relief volunteers after several storms. He brought hundred of strangers together and made them an effective unit that distributed much need food, water, and ice.
Ken is a Past President of the Florida Speakers Association and a member of the National Speakers Association.
His fans enjoy his weekly podcast, The 2 Minute Takeaway.
Now living in Florida, Ken celebrates the fact that he got out of TV News before YouTube was created.
1) Clear the Path – Stop letting obstacles undermine your success.
- Boost productivity by ending your babysitting duties at work.
- Retain your top performers and save money on hiring and training.
- Prevent costly mistakes and cut stress with improved communication.
2) Do What’s Next – A practical guide for solving any obstacle.
- Quickly define action steps.
- Avoid the traps that cause little problems to spread like wildfires through your office.
- Empower your team to not always come to you, looking for solutions.
3) Clear the Path For Students – Tools to immediately succeed in a grown up, working world.
- Handle and understand failure.
- Understand what it means to do a job and what it takess to be promoted.
- Protect your time from obstacles.