Joy Baldridge, CPC, CSP, is a renown self-management expert who helps the best companies in the world become even better at increasing revenue and productivity while decreasing stress and frustration. She began her speaking and training career at birth. She was born into a family of driven entrepreneurs and dynamic educators. Her parents founded the Baldridge Learning Center in 1956. In her seminar and keynote presentations Joy shares an abundance of ways to adapt to change while increasing revenue, productivity and profitability.
$7500 - $15000
Joy Baldridge - CPC & CSP
In 1992, Joy founded Baldridge Seminars International, a professional development organization that focuses on management, leadership, sales, communication and priority management skill development. In her seminar and keynote presentations Joy shares innovative ways to adapt to change while increasing revenue, productivity and profitability. Her keynote presentations and seminars are highly entertaining, extremely informative and completely customized. They are known for producing immediate, positive, and tangible results.
Joy is the author of The Fast-Forward MBA in Selling, published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. This book provides an abundance of what she calls “Golden Nuggets” of information: Useful real-world tips, case studies and strategies designed specifically to help create self-managed business professionals. Joy has appeared as an expert in many publications including: Time Out New York, B to B Media Business, Working Mother, SUCCEED, American Health, SELF, Parents and Selling Power. She has been a guest on many radio programs, and was the host of a talk show on Cablevision where she interviewed CEO’s of fortune 500 companies and asked how they were able to make it to the top.
Joy speaks, trains and consults with a wide range of corporate talent both domestically and globally. Her clientele consists of 200+ corporations, publishing/media organizations, associations and government agencies including American Express, 3M, GE Capital Corporation, Time Inc., Toshiba America, Inc., United States Surgical Corporation, Time/Warner, Energizer, National Geographic, GQ, Vanity Fair, Oprah, Newsweek, Architectural Digest, Rolling Stone, UBS, Citigroup Private Bank, Coldwell Banker, JP Morgan, PepsiCo, Club Med, IBM, Xerox, Basement Systems, The American Bar Association, United States Tennis Association, Bigelow Tea, American Society of Interior Designers, National Kitchen and Bath Association, The American Management Association and Magazine Publishers of America.
Joy coaches managers and C-level executives on professional development skills including exceptional presentation best practices, management leadership, and positive change management. Her diverse background as a keynote speaker, trainer, sales professional, manager and vice president, enables her to present information across all corporate levels.
1) Making the Best Even Better: How the Best Adapt and Cope with Change – Be more confident, secure and productive during change. Discover how minor change can have a major impact on future success.
2) The Joy Experience: Bringing More Joy to Your World – The Joy Experience is designed to bring more joy and optimism to your world. In this engaging, energizing and highly interactive session you will learn how to see problems and obstacles with new eyes.
3) How The Best Communicate Better “Can You Hear Me Now?”- Communication that gets results! Enhance the comfort level, effectiveness and sophistication in the way you communicate.
4) How The Best Lead with Integrity Better- Learn the 10 characteristics of the best leaders and how to incorporate them into your leadership style in a unique, consistent and powerful way.
5) How The Best Sell Better – Achieve many, many more win/win outcomes as a direct result of this presentation. Strategically learn better ways to question, present, negotiate, and close more lucrative deals.
6) How The Best Manage Time and Priorities Better- Gain 5-10 hours a week by discovering uncommon ways to recover from interruptions faster, focus on priorities better, reduce stress sooner and even delegate and celebrate more!
7) How the Best Manage Stress Better- Success with Less Stress: “Got Stress?” This keynote will help. In this highly interactive, educational and insightful session you will learn what causes the stress that you frequently experience and how to instantly alleviate it.