Her life reads like a great American novel. The kind where the heroine overcomes incredible odds, and then turns around to help others do the same. TODAY, Francine Ward is a BREAKTHROUGH specialist! She knows how to break-through the obstacles that stand between us and success. She has done it for herself; she has done it for others, and now she is ready to show you how to do it for yourself. A story of resilience, endurance, and a faith that works under all conditions. Francine Ward proves that success in life is not just about having confidence, or having the right pedigree, it's about making right choices and being willing to overcome the inevitable obstacles that are bound to get in your way.
Author of Esteemable Acts
· Born in Atlanta and raised in poverty in New York’s South Bronx
· A drug addicted, alcoholic prostitute with a 1% chance of survival
· Hit by a car at 26 and told she’d never walk again
· A hopeless, helpless, pathetic victim of life, who bought into that message
· Someone who allowed failure and disappointment to control her view of the world
She is now an attorney , author , motivational speaker , breakthrough coach , marathon runner, and loving wife …
Topics (available as Keynotes, Half-day & Full-day Workshops)
- Self-Esteem Comes from Doing ESTEEMABLE ACTS®
- Get Off Your Butt and Get Busy!
- ACTION is the Key to Everything.
- You Can’t Change What You Can’t See!
- Fear Ain’t Nothin’ But a 4-Letter Word!
- Self-esteem Starts With Living a Purposeful Life.