Dr Parson is a world authority on 21st Century Leadership. A proven consultant, speaker, trainer, author and executive with Fortune 100 global experience in leading teams in the public and private sector. She brings over 20 years of charismatic leadership, executive management and extensive problem solving skills in strategic planning, talent development, program management and organizational change.
Lead An Extraordinary Life ... Today!
Dr Parson has consulted with agencies surrounding their strategic direction, leadership development strategies, technology strategies, business growth strategies, innovation, project management strategies, succession planning and productivity strategies. She has also conducted leadership development workshops, seminars and events for over 6000 individuals within the public and private sector in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. As an executive coach, she has also provided one-on-one coaching sessions to over 300 executives in the public and private sector.
Prior to creating Crowned Grace International, she served as a Vice President at Walt Disney World, where her duties entailed day-to-day operations of the strategic planning process, research and development, fiscal planning process, procurement, Program Management Office, Training and productivity improvement. She implemented the first strategic planning process for Walt Disney World’s IT Group, leading to a Strategic Plan (Balanced Scorecard). While working with operational business partners, her team delivered customer facing technologies which positively impacted annual revenue. She also implemented the first Program Management Office for Walt Disney World, leading to a rollout of standard practices for project management across the Walt Disney Company. In this role, her team sourced and delivered over 1200 training seats and implemented a training provider network.
Dr Parson’s other leadership experience includes serving as a Vice President and Chief Information Officer for Parsons Brinckerhoff Inc, one of the world’s oldest continuously operating engineering firms; ranked number one in transportation engineering and has major practice areas in energy, power, aviation planning, environmental and facilities engineering from over 200 offices worldwide with over 8000 employees. She also led a global staff of 112 professionals for new development and ongoing support for Seagram Spirits and Wine Group. As a Director, she owned financial responsibility for an annual $15M operating budget with a separate $24M capital budget. Dr Parson is also a military veteran, having served as a decorated officer in the United States Air Force prior to entering the corporate sector.
Crowned Grace International works with its clients to develop, groom and empower their leaders by ensuring a strategic focus on the organization’s overall vision. This includes, but is not limited to: People Transformation, Technology Transformation & Business Transformation.
- Aligning Your People Road Map to the Future Of Your Business
- Growing Leaders at All Levels To Grow The Business
- Shaping What Global Leaders Know, Do & Believe
- Its Time To Break Through Your “Glass Ceiling” – Hogan Leadership Forecast Series – Challenge Assessment
- Creating Inter-Company Collaboration Through Innovative Leadership
- Execution Management: Empower Your Leaders To Take Initiative
- Work of Leaders: Crafting Vision …. Building Alignment & Championing Execution (Everything DiSC for Leaders)
- Purpose – You Are Not An Accident
- Its time to break through your “glass ceiling” – Hogan Challenge Assessment
- Do You Really Believe In Your Covenant?
Conflict Resolution / Difficult People / Emotional Intelligence
- Warning – Conflict Within & Without Can Kill You
- Your IQ Gets You In The Door … Your EQ Keeps You In & Allows You To Excel (EQi v2 Assessment)
- Watch Out For The Pitfalls – Avoiding Project Scope Creep