Conor Cunneen IrishmanSpeaks Substance with Humor to Energize, Educate, Entertain Conor Cunneen is an Irishman happily exiled in Chicago where he says the natives are friendly, the sports fans are hopeless optimists and he's been force-fed more corned beef than he ever had in Ireland! He is also an in-demand, thought-provoking speaker who presents compelling Substance with Humor to audiences from Harley-Davidson to Helsinki, from Memphis to Madrid. A compassionate and caring speaker, he combines business experience from Ireland, UK and USA with the Irish wit that won him Chicago Humorous Speaker of the Year to present programs that audiences Laughing and Learning. Clients know Conor keeps his E4 Brand Promise to Energize, Educate, Entertain and Easy to work with.
Energizing, Educational, Entertaining
We’ll let Conor’s clients speak for him.
• “In my close to thirty years of association work, I have never seen a speaker as well received as you.” Incentive Marketing Association
• “As the person who coordinates all of our speakers year after year, I want to tell you that you offered a very welcome breath of fresh air in booking and executing our keynote speech. Getting information from you was easy, you followed through on your commitments every time and you were an inspiration to our customers.” Insurance
• “Our objective was a substantive business message but with an injection of humor. Conor hit the perfect balance to ensure a lasting memory” Abbott
• “Thanks, for the follow up material. Your presentation was brilliant, we’ve already had requests for your return, so if you’ve got ideas for next year we’re all ears.” Rubicon Group
• “Fantastic speaker on the Gift of GAB – much appreciated and taken to heart to be used when times can be difficult at home and at work. Thank you. I wish more of our staff nurses could experience it. We will have to take the message back.” Edward Hospital
• “Conor was awesome at our presentation. He provided a great presentation; provided great business tips with great humor and worked overtime to customize to our needs and our audience. Fantastic and definitely worth having with us” – Whataburger
• “Yes ,I did tell you ,that you had the” graveyard shift” but what a resurrection ! As I said to you on the day , you had them eating out of the palm of your hand within minutes . Most of those at the sales conference thought that you spoke for about twenty minutes when actually it was over an hour (time flies when you are having fun) so well done on empowering them with enthusiasm.” Barry & Fitzwilliam
• “Conor was the perfect closing keynote speaker for our conference in Spain, in May 2008. Frequently very funny, sometimes irreverent, but always with a serious message, he kept our delegates well entertained. His quirky take, even on mundane matters such as leaving your room before checking out of a hotel, showed us a completely different perspective, and many of us were dancing on mushrooms the next morning as we left the hotel.
As our delegates put it
- Very clever and certainly got message across
- Excellent speaker
- Fabulous! – compelling, entertaining and memorable” Carolyn Dow, Director, SITE Europe
• “Yes, I did tell you ,that you had the” graveyard shift” but what a resurrection ! As I said to you on the day , you had them eating out of the palm of your hand within minutes . Most of those at the sales conference thought that you spoke for about twenty minutes when actually it was over an hour (time flies when you are having fun) so well done on empowering them with enthusiasm.” Barry & Fitzwilliam
• “Sound business practices wrapped in Irish wit. Conor Cunneen’s delivery may be from the Emerald Isle but his message is as practical in today’s business environment as if delivered from Wall Street itself (just a lot less stuffy!).” Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
The Gift of GAB (Goals, Attitude, Behavior or Brand, depending on audience)
Powerful, substantive messaging laced with Irish humor that will have audiences laughing, learning and leaving with a smile on their face.
Leadership Lessons from McDonald’s, Starbucks, Ford Motor Company Turnaround
Learn how three corporate titans struggled and turned around.
It’s Just a Flesh Wound
Two time cancer survivor presents a compassionate, motivational and oh-so-humorous presentation about his cancer journey and how you can overcome the challenges we all face.
What Mark Twain Learned Me ‘bout Public Speakin’
An avid Mark Twain fan, Conor will provide you with tips, tricks and techniques used by THE original humorous, motivational speaker to help you present better and seal the deal.
SHEIFGAB! 8 Building Blocks to Improved Teamwork, Productivity and Performance
Memorable, implementable concepts to improve the work environment and put a smile on everyone’s face.
Adden Humur Two You’re Presentashun! (Program is much better than the spelling. Honust!)
This award winning humorist (Chicago Humorous Speaker of the Year) who earns a living by providing Substance with Humor to audiences all over the globe will show you how you can make your put a smile on the face of your audience.