Barbara is known for encouraging people to own and acknowledge their natural gifts and talents. In this heartwarming seminar participants will receive a gift of self-identity. Motivating her audiences with both her inspirational message, Barbara inspires and challenges people to discover their true self.
Barbara Collins – Change Facilitator
Dr. Barbara Collins is a professional speaker, professor and author. She believes that people deserve to create an authentic career and authentic life experiences. Barbara helps people discover who they really are and to understand that there is more to them then they already know. She is convinced that when you discover natural strengths your life purpose is unveiled.
As founder and president of Positive Trends, Inc., Barbara has over 25 years of experience as a professional speaker, professor, author corporate executive. Her signature presentation and book entitled It’s Your Turn: Find Your Authentic Self and Go Fetch It! help women manage midlife transformation and discover their authentic self.
Dr. Barbara Collins areas of expertise include:
Engaging her audiences in an energetic and heartwarming approach to self discovery.
Revealing “funtastic” tips to discover natural strengths.
Discovering “silver clues” that create powerful aha moments.
Understanding the benefits of living an authentic life.
Learning strategies to discover an authentic style of leadership.
It’s never too late, Barbara believes, to begin the archaeological dig to discover strengths that come easy to you.
People gravitate to Barbara’s energy in the room. She engages her audiences with humor, her wonderful ability to feel she is talking directly to you. Dr. Collins received her Ed.D at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, in adult-learning based Psycho Educational Processes Dept. (psychology of small group behavior), specializing in Training & Development and Organizational Development, her M.S degree in Counseling Psychology at Antioch University, Yellow Springs, Ohio
Barbara has written numerous articles for her newsletter and magazine publications.
1) It’s Your Turn — Find Your Authentic Self
- Reap the benefits in living an authentic life
- Discover natural gifts and talents to increase income
- Use “funtastic” tips to discover hidden talents
2) You’re More Than You Think You Are….Really!!!
- Understand the principles of authenticity
- Understand the benefits of communicating authentically in the workplace and personal lives
- Learn how to create an authentic life journey
- Learn how natural strengths can create additional income
3) Discovering Your Authentic Leadership Style
- Discover the power of leading authentically
- Learn why authentic leadership creates productive and effective teams
- Explore how life stories impact the way leaders lead
- Learn how self awareness strengthens the ability to influence people
- Understand the difference between leadership traits and skills
- Develop an understanding of inherent qualities